Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Is azoospermia curable ?

my husband has zero sperm count (azoospermia) m 29 years old all my reports are normal what are the solution i m maried for 3 years, with al the reports normal, my husband has zero sperm count(azoospermia) doctor says we cannot have our baby as this infertility is not cureable
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  648
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
some times sperms productions is there but carrying of sperms from testicles to penile urethra are blocked .
So consult urologist and seek his advice.
Ok and bye.
Best of luck.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
With o sperm count further go for testis biopsy to confirm the spermetogenesis.If there is no spermatogenesis than go for artificial insemination.Surgeon will help you for testis biopsy.Go to Ob/gynaecologist for further medical management.Best wishes.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor