Is a head trauma injury related to neck pain, back pain and central disc protrusion?

Hi, I had a head trauma injury 6 months ago. I am a 38 year old female. Since the accident the next day I have had ongoing neck pain, which has also caused my right should ve and upper back pain. After a ct scan the results came back with loss of normal lordosis, after months of physio and being off work I requested to get an mri scan done. The results showed c5 c6 mild central disc protrusion causing indentation on my spinal cord. 6 months later I m still in a lot of pain, and taking a lot of over the counter pain killers to help with pain. I am now feeling numbness and pain in my wrists, I m unsure if this is related to my injury, could you give me advise on how serious this injury is, when I should recover. I m depressed from it all, thanks
Mon, 13 Jan 2014