What is Disc protrusion?
It is the protrusion of the intervertebral disc also called disc prolapse. Common is lumbar and lumbosacral.Causes low back ache and radiculopathy.
Questions and answers on "Disc protrusion"
Health resources related to Disc protrusion
- Which surgery for muntible disc protrusion
- Spondylosis and asymmetruc paracentral and left lateral disc protrusion
- At l4 l5 there is a central and right side disc protrusion
- L3 l4 disc protrusion
- Have diffuse disc bulge disc protrusion foraminal tear cure
- Broad-based posterior disc protrusion
- Disc protrusion with annular fissure
- I have disc protrusion towards right at l3 l4
- Disc protrusion treatment exercises
- Disc protrusion bulge