Is Yasmine or Diane better for combating testosterone influencing hirsutism?

I am a 23 year old woman, 5'4, and I weigh about 135 pounds. I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and I am currently taking Diane. It has certainly had some good results, but I still have to pluck everyother day for three hours, and the day between about one. This is very exhausting, examining my face with a mirror is a strain on my eyes, as well as physically and mentally.

When relating to the treatment of hirsutism paired with PCOS, is Yasmine or Diane better option for combating testosterone influencing my hairgrowth?
I heard Yasmin can block/hinder both the ovaries and the adrenal glands production of testosterone, while Diane only affects the ovaries. Would it be recommendable/possible to take a drug hindering the fat-cells production of DHT? I know of Spirolactone/aldactone, but I understood that this was a last resort option.

For the time being my economy will not accommodate laser/electrolysis/IPL, so for now I hope I can get some advice on how to improve on my problem medically.

I will book an appointment with my physician to discuss this further, but I would like to have some knowledge myself.

Thank you for your time and attention
Regards Mette
Thu, 30 Jun 2016