Suggest treatment for extreme hirsutism

I have Poly cystic ovary synd n suffer with extreme hirsutism.. my testosterone level was too high I used Diane 35 with androcur now it s in control bt hair growth continuously increasing..plz give me some options other than laser to reduc my facial hair growth as in few months I ll be committed
Wed, 19 Oct 2016
Hello dear
I understand your concern
You should consult the gynecologist for proper management of the PCOS.
first you have to regularize the hormonal imbalance that reduce the hirsutism problem.
Metformin and spironolactone will help in management

For hirsutism
- Cosmetic treatment:
Do Regular shaving and depilatory creams,
temporary treatment by tweezing and waxing and
permanent treatment :thermolysis, electrolysis and laser treatment
- Drug therapy: Topical eflornithine (13.5%)
Avoid excessive sweets, oily and spicy foods. Avoid stress and do regular exercise daily to reduce the weight.
Hope this may help you
Best regards
Dr. Sagar