Is ER necessary for heart problem?

i have heart problems do i need to go to er right now pleas help?
Sun, 7 Feb 2010
's  Response
what do you mean by heart problems? If you think you are having any problems it is best to go to the hospital. My heart started beating really really fast for like 20 minutes and wouldnt stop and i decided to go to the ER so they could to an EKG. By the time I got there it had stoped beating really fast but it made me feel better knowing what it could have possbly been. I still am having problems and my doctor said that if you are having any cheast pains go in ASAP! But I am not hooked up on a heart monitor to see what is going on.
clarkv's  Response

I've dealt with this issue myself.  I wanted to help some people who had this problem so I did a little write-up about my experience.  I hope it helps.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgcdp8fs_124682m64cj

-- Clark