Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, prescribed birth control pills, did not take them since trying to conceive. What else can be done?

Hi! I m 24 yrs old married woman. It s been 1 year I got married. My problem is, I have irregular period cycles before my marriage and till now (after my marriage). Before it used to be once in a two months. But, now, it s getting more than 2 months. Actually, I m originally from Nepal and it s been like 14 months, I migrated to USA. My weight is about 100lb. What can be the reason? I had consulted to a women s doctor 2-3 months ago and she suggested me to have birth-control pills . I don t have any kids now, but planning to make baby within a year from now. That s why, I denied to have pills. Do I need to do pregnancy check ?? Please, suggest me !!
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Pri,
Welcome here on hcm.
In my view you must give some time to your reproductive system to respond to your need.
If there is no result than you can consult a fertility clinic.
Answered: Sat, 5 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor