Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Internal neck problems, blood infection or cancer?

hi my name is AAAAAAA now i have internal problem in my neck because he told me i have blood infection i went many hospital some doctor told me t.v and some cancer then doctor told me i have to do ct scan of the neckfor further evalutionthen, plz suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
see throat cancer is best diagnosed by endoscopic examination(laryngoscopy +/- upper GI SCOPY) And as and when require biopsy examination of ulcer/growth. while CT Scan is for staging of cancer once it got proved after biopsy.,
Answered: Wed, 28 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor