Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Insomniac, uneasiness. What is the treatment?

I wake up at night and cannot return to sleep because of the uneasy feeling I have inside of me. There s nothing to scare me in this way, but regardless of what I do, I cannot return to sleep. Even after I ve had breakfast and mymeds, I continue like this for at least half a day. WHAT can I do to rid myself of this horrible feeling of uneasiness? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for choosing Health care magic.
I am a Homoeopath and will try to answer your question in the view point of Homoeopathy.
You have not mentioned your age, your personal history, other diseases you suffer, your job, family and a lot of information I require to give you a satisfactory answer. Insomnia or loss of sleep can be of innumerable reasons.
Here you have mentioned that you wake up from sleep with some uneasy feeling. Therefore some uneasy thoughts are still troubling you. You are scared eventhough you say the other way because you cannot identify the reasons for the insomnia. You have not mentioned since how long you are having this trouble. This is very important because the particular conflict that makes you sleepless happened just prior to the onset of insomnia. You have to come out with the particular sudden or unexpected shock you suffered if the onset of insomnia was sudden. If the sleeplessness started very slowly and is gradually worsening, then the cause can be a slowly developed life situation over which you ponder without finding a way out. A number of such causes in the mental plain are possible reasons for your insomnia. A very detailed case taking and counselling is needed.
In my opinion, only Homoeopathic practitioners take such detailed case taking. They analyse your mind with its nature and will understand how you are affected now. A good homoeopath is also a good counsellor.
Therefore my suggestion is to go to an expert homoeopath at the earliest.
He will search for the conflict you suffered or still suffering and will understand you as a person. He will cure your problem with safe and simple remedies.
Homoeopathically dynamized medicines will act on those dynamic levels where you are now suffering, which causes the uneasy feeling inside that scare you.
Also please avoid drugs that will induce sleep but will not cure you from the present illness.
My best wishes for a healthy and happy life with Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Wed, 5 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor