Can fasting improve insomnia?
To fast safely do I need professional supervsion or
Is fasting safe for slender people?
no, would not help
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
No , fasting will not help insomnia, may worsen it for some persons.
In fasting, certain hormone in the body are increased, this includes the hormone orexin.
Orexin increases wakefulness, there is actually a new sleep medication that works by preventing the action of orexin.
Slender persons can fast if they wish
I hope this helps,feel free to ask any other questions
has not been shown to help
At the moment there is no evidence that fasting improves insomnia either during or after.
Everyone reacts differently to a situation, just because it does not help most other persons does not mean it would not have a positive effect for you.
You do not need to see a doctor unless you are a diabetic on insulin and might have low blood sugars as a result
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?