Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Inflammation and penile pain, premature ejaculation and erection problems. Cystoscopy results normal. Cure?

Dear sir, plzz help me I m 29 year(m) suffring from inflammation,pain and sensation on both side of my penis head.....sir Iused to do frequenly masterbutating for the last 15 to 16 year,(never had Sexual intercource)b t have almost stop..I had problm of erection and ejeculation..for this I went to a sexologist in kolkata..he prescribe me..DHEA suppliment to eat and stimulater therapy on my penis which I took 4 or 5 time...and he advised me too ejeculate 3rice in a I did it only couple of meanwhile I noticed a little swealng on my right side of penis head,and had little pain also..for this my sxolgst prescribe me..doxyone (doxcyline),zenoflox uti, and some ayurvedic medicine..I took it 15 fayeda nhi hua..den I visited a urologist ,,he lsn me and prescribe me a niftran and askd me urine and blood test..I did and no bacteria found..deb he advise me pyridium n told me to have ths for 10 days..again is didn t wrkd and my condition became very worse..again I visitd and he said for cystoscopy test..after this test he said your urethre was slighlty tight at bulb and he has amend and clear all the problem with cystoscopy srgry...and he priscribed me..1)aleo 500,single dose 2) Crocin 500,3)pan 40,,4)alfusin 10 mg,single dose 5) Urispas I tab thrice a day Sir, cystoscopy maine saturday,1 dec.ko karwaya tha..aur urologist ne bola usne inside kuchh bhi inflammation nhi mila..nahi koi swealng aur anythng like prostitis kuchh nhi after cystoscopy,mera problm aur badh gaya hai..sir pehle jyada chalne ya ragdan hone se pain hota its paining all the time..aur swealng both side badhte ja rha hai,jo erewction ke bad clearly dikhai detA hai, sir plzzz advise me..I suffrng and cryng all the time very deprsd also..plzz sir,I wll be higly obliged for me plzz cure me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concern

I went through your problem description. You had gone through all possible treatment methods and had lost a lot of money. At last your urologist is also confirmed that your genital area is clear of any disease of problem. Then why worry too much?

I would like to suggest you that masturbation in itself is not a problem at all. But the anxiety associated with it is. Most people think that masturbation can harm them physically. It will not harm physically if done in moderation. But the negative thinking associated with it can depress you.

Sex is not everything. You have a beautiful life and career ahead. Focus on living it happily. Consult a psychologist for further advice. If you desire, contact me through healthcaremagic, and I shall be happy to help you.

Hope this clears your doubts.
Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 21 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor