Infant has not passed motions after NEC surgery, passes fluid with pink in bowels. Reason?

Hi , My baby is 70 days old - she went through the sugery for NEC on the 10 day of her birth - they didnt joined the remaining two parts of the intestine ( kolostomy ) from then - last week(wednesday) after sufficient weight gain ( baby birth weight is 2.5 and they waited for the baby to cross 3 KG we admitted the baby for the closure of the stoma . baby was given peglec solution for bowl the previous night - the next day morning when they tried to infuse blood to the baby - baby showed symptoms of infection ( heart rate increased to 200+ and pulse got down) - immdiately baby was treated - they kept in ventilater and surgons decided to open and see for any infection in the bowl - they did the surgery on the same night and found some bowel perforation so they removed / trimmed that part and kept in the same way as before (they didnt closed it ) - now the baby is quite ok ( diagonesd to have candida infection in the fluid that present in the bowl) its getting treated for the same. baby kept in ventilater , aspiration is coming as green in NG tube But from the surgery baby didnt passed any motion till now - only water/fluid with pink / red color is coming from the bowl.what will be reasons - is the intestine is working or not - how long it may take for the intestine to push the motion. please advice
Mon, 29 Apr 2019