Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Infant has flatulence, sleep deprived, breast fed and formula milk. Suggest?

My baby (7 months,2 weeks) is waking up at night due to flatulence. When I pick him up, he curls himself backward until gas has been passed. We are really sleep deprived at this stage.
He is eating solids (porridge in the morning, butternut squash and chicken which I prepare, and then sweet potato at 17:00.
He is breastfed but I do supplement with formula milk at times.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
thanks for your query at HCM
The pattern of feeding should be changed .
Proper burping after every feed
Raise his head high while sleeping,
Motility enhacing drugs along with antacids after consulting your doctor
i will be available for your help
wishing you a speedy recovery
take care
Dr. Imran Hussain
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor