Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Incomplete bowel movements, flatulence. Could you help?

Hi i m 34 years old male, i ve problems with bowel movements, always incomplete, the problem is the amount of flatulance, which is not in my control, this made me unsocialable and putting me in the corner n cuase depression n stress n social stigma. I tried to contrl food n sometimes i do not eat for many days but even then the problem stay here. Could you please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
acc to the information you have given ,you may be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome
this may start at any age
you may need to get a colonoscopy done

irrespective of diet ,you may continue to suffer from this problem
go ,meet a gastro enterologist
other symptoms like,
abdominal cramping,alternate diarrhoea and constipation may be present
please check these out

hope i answered your query
feel free to contact me for further queries
thank you
Answered: Sat, 11 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor