If the nose is pressed, twisted, stretched, pulled and tugged hard strongly for a long time, will the nose become flat, bent or change in the shape ?

Dear doctor , if the nose is pressed, twisted, stretched, pulled and tugged hard strongly for a long time, for example, for days or months, will the nose become flat, bent or change in the shape? Nose may not become flat, bent or change in shape if nose is pressed, twisted, stretched, pulled and tugged hard only for a short time, for example hours. I am asking you specifically for a long time. I have the fear that if I press, twist, stretch, pull and tug my nose hard either for a short time or for a long time, then my nose will become flat, bend or change in shape. Please explain me medically.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011