Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I need help with a scalp condition.

I need help with a scalp condition who do I ask My scalp has been breaking out and only in a certain area. It feels like pimples or maybe even mosquito bites. It was irritating at first but now it feels very tender to the touch and aches . What could it be ?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

It could mean quiet a lot of things, Seborrhoea, Sebaceous cyst, a simple pimple as you say, side effect of some medicine that you have started using etc

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Ask a Dermatologist

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor