Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have viral infection and coughing a bit. Can i undergo endoscopy ?

what should i do if i cant have the endoscopy done because i have a viral infection and coughing a little bit????It feels as if food is stuck in my chest when ever i eat anything.Is there any other procedure that can be done to see whats going on inside??????
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  517
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
waait for some days for the viral infection to come down .then u can go for endoscopy. but do it as early to find the cause of ur problem
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
For the kind of complaints you are referring to it is better, if you get done endoscopy. That is the best diagnostic modality. If you are feeling sick, post ponde it for some more time and get it done at a later date.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
well there are other procedures too to diagnose your problem, barium meal test can be done and x-ray or ct if required but for this you should discuss with your local doctor, if still you find that all your reports are normal, than you should start Homeopathic treatment that will be help full to you.
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor