Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have vaginal skin tags. Could these just be fatty tumors ?

I have what I believe to be a skin tag right on the outside of my vagina opening.. I ve noticed that it has increased in size a bit then I also found two more skin tag like growths on the inside of my thigh near my vagina. Due to my weight ( I am morbidly obese) I do not know what they look like. Could these just be fatty tumors and should they be removed?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  416
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Skin tags or warts:Medications generally do not help.Plastic Surgery is generally the best answer.It can be treated as office surgery using Radio frequency.Generelly they are harmless but if viral can be contagious or can be transferrred to your partner. Obese people get it more frequently due to moisture.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor