Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have to give unnatural force while speaking, why ?

sir, i,m 41 year male suffering from voice problem .I have to give unnatural force while speaking. I want clarity , fluency ,fluidity and naturalness, effort less voice plz advise.........
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Good Day
The best solution for you is to improve your confidence and personality as well as consult a professionalal Audiologist and Speech Therapist. In this way you will be analysed if any problem is there and if not you will be taught proper voice modulaition by exercise. GOOD LUCK !!!!
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
voice quality is depends upon your vocal cord function.If there is any change in vocal cord pattern,your voice will be change.Any type of mouth gargle can't reach at this level.Steam inhalation is helpful.
Get ENT check up done.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vinod Arora's  Response
you have not clarified that is it a recent problem or for a very longtime .It appears to be laryngitis. acute laryngitis must have been treated by now. If it is persisting then i would suggest ,don't ignore Hoarseness in chronic laryngitis, Laryngoscopy is essential to rule out serious underlying pathology. consult ENT spl.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
how many time u suffar this problam it is allergic and some soar throat or leryngitis u take sharbat tootsiyah , swalin ,for chwiable .
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Anesthesiologist Dr. Neetika Soni's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
voice problem means a pathology in the larynx or vocal cords as u say.the cause can be a simple inflammation,a nodule or any other growth.take voice rest if it is recent onset but if it is long lasting then the basic pathology should be ruled out by laryngoscopy .take care.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
since how many days you have this problem. If it is from few days then it will be laryngitis. Gargle with warm water and salt.chew Yestimadhu sticks. Kanthsudhark vati also helpfull.If this problem is from years then consult one ENT surgeon do laryngocopy.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor