Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have tingling sensation inside of my vagina. Is it Clamyida or Bladder Infection?

Lately it feels like I may have a bladder infection when I urinate. The feeling goes away one day and may get worse the next. This morning I woke up with a tingling sensation inside of my vagina. The last time I had sex was Saturday with an unfamiliar partner. Is it possible that I have clamyida?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  686
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Consult a gynecologist,get urine tested for pus cells and urethral and endocervical swabs to rule out sexually transmitted diseases.Go for urine C/S if pus cells in urine.If any thing comes out then take proper treatment.For god sake never go for unprotected sex and that too with stranger.You are playing with fire.If not stopped in time you may have to pay a heavy price for it.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor