Owl Image

I have severe panic attacks. My heart starts pounding really hard and I can feel in flutter in my chest.

I am worried something is wrong with my heart . I am always thinking my heart is just going to stop. I have severe panic attacks that strike me for no reason at all. My heart starts pounding really hard and I can feel in flutter in my chest . I had a EKG in 2003 and one this past February. The doctor did not tell me if anything was wrong with my heart. What should I do? I am so scared my heart is going to just stop on me. Serious answers please, thanks in advance
Tue, 15 Dec 2009