Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

I have redness of eye,swollen eyelids ,watery discharge

redness of eye,swollen eyelids ,watery discharge
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
It may be due to some foreignbody in the eye or an infection. Since when it is there? Foreign bodies come out with tears unless they are impatcted into the white layer on your eye ball. Since there is only watery discharge, but no white or yelllow coloured discharge, i think it is not very serious infection. Since the eye is swollen, you have to see your doctor to rule out any serious disease like glaucoma.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response

I would like to recommend you to take Homeopathic remedy for your problem. You may take Belladonna 200, 3 hourly for 2 days. Wash your eyes with simple water 4-5 times in a day. You may put cineraria eye drop (without alcohol)three times aday.

Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic Consultant and Physician
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
  User's Response
welcome to the healthy care magic forum,it seems you had a severe attack of conjunctivities which fairly affects in summer ,since it can spread to others avoid coming close to the persons atleast 2-3 days ,you can have oflox antibiotic eye drops ,put 2 drops in each eye every 5 hrly and combiflam tabs to reduse the pain and inflammation

get well soon !
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor