I have redness of eye,swollen eyelids ,watery discharge

redness of eye,swollen eyelids ,watery discharge
Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
It may be due to some foreignbody in the eye or an infection. Since when it is there? Foreign bodies come out with tears unless they are impatcted into the white layer on your eye ball. Since there is only watery discharge, but no white or yelllow coloured discharge, i think it is not very serious infection. Since the eye is swollen, you have to see your doctor to rule out any serious disease like glaucoma.

Dr. Ritu's  Response

I would like to recommend you to take Homeopathic remedy for your problem. You may take Belladonna 200, 3 hourly for 2 days. Wash your eyes with simple water 4-5 times in a day. You may put cineraria eye drop (without alcohol)three times aday.

Thanks
Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic Consultant and Physician
drritu4179@gmail.com
Dr. sayed irfan's  Response
hi,
welcome to the healthy care magic forum,it seems you had a severe attack of conjunctivities which fairly affects in summer ,since it can spread to others avoid coming close to the persons atleast 2-3 days ,you can have oflox antibiotic eye drops ,put 2 drops in each eye every 5 hrly and combiflam tabs to reduse the pain and inflammation

get well soon !