Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

I have really bad chest pains and a blood pressure reading.

I have really bad chest pains and a blood pressure reading of 181/100 and my pulse was 128.? I saw the doctor today and he referred me to a heart specialist. I am having really bad chest pains that even wake me up at night, shortness of breath and fatigue. I am usually healthy besides this ( quit smoking a year ago). What I was wondering is if anyone had any ideas on what it may be. I know i have to see the specialist but I m trying to find out what it could be.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Asking a medical question on YA can be dangerous to your health, too. We're all well-meaning, to be sure, but most of us aren't physicians and aren't qualified to say anything to you. If you are in intense pain as you describe, then you may need to get to a hospital pronto!
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor