I have just had a lap cholysystectomy. Give me a proper diet

I have just had a lap cholysystectomy. I am a slim 35 year old woman and did not seem a likely candidate for gallstones. I am 3 weeks post op (complicaiton of adhesions and stone lodged in Hartmann s Pouch ). I have continued pain in the right upper quadrant and (presumably unrelated, and pre-existing) intermittent pain in the left upper quadrant. I have been on an extremely low fat diet since diagnosis 7 months ago (severe pain with fats and nausea with fruits etc) but would like to know how much fat I can reintroduce? The normal foods I have tried so far have led to pre-op levels of pain. Thanks
Mon, 2 May 2011