Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have itchy skin in the groin area and on ball. What could be ?

I've itchy skin in the groin area and on my ball bag,lik little lumps under the skin which are really itchy Im male,28,recently i ve had really icthy skin around the groin area and on my ball bag,i first thought it was a heat rash n got some cream but its comes back,its like little lunps under the skin which are really itchy,any idea wat this could be?
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  664
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
may be you are having some fungal infection /ring worms
quadriderm ointment you may apply besides personal cleanliness
consult dermatologist and get a check up
hope you be all right soon
Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor