Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I have hypo tension with tachycardia

I am 27 years old. I work out twice a week. My blood presure is very low always not just at certin times. 90/70 sometimes even lower. My heart rate is always very very fast. My resting beats per minute is usually around 120 or so. On the ocasion I will feel a strange sensation in my chest lasting for only a few secounds but while it happens i can t take a breath in and then the heart beat that comes after this is really hard and hurts my chest. my other symptoms include being very sleep all the time. hard to concentrate, like when you can t think of that really easy word on the tip of your mind. I also bruse very easily if that is any conection and i crave ice. I went to my family practition and he had done a blood test and a EKG thing, they stuck a bunch of stickers to my chest? I had to do that thing two times. my doctor called me back and said i was a little hypoclycimic? so i went to a dietion and have been on the new diet for about six months, but i still have the same symptoms.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Not that your doctor isn't good, I'm sure he is, but he's not a specialist. You should get a referral, either from your doctor or someone you trust, for a cardiologist. Since cardiologists specialize in treating the heart they'll be up to date on all the latest findings and will better be able to treat you. Good luck!
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor