Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

126 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have heart fluttering. Do i need medical attention ?

Every now and then (once of twice per week) I feel a fladdering on my heart . Must I consult my doctor? I am 59 years of age and on Co-Diovan 160/12.5 pills .
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should consult cardiologist and get a cardiac check up and appropriate treatment
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....