Owl Image

I have had stomach pains that feel like cramps every morning

i have had stomach pains that feel like cramps every morning when i wake up for about a month i went to the emergency room two weeks ago and they ran a cat scan and it was clear they also took blood test urine test and a stool sample and they were all clear the only thing was i had a inpaction i was constipated but now i still have the pains in the morning but they go away around 1200 during the day and im fine for the rest of the day i have anxiety and i get gassy during the day is this IBS or should i be worried what can this be I am a 22 year old male
Sat, 7 May 2011