Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I have had pimples and blackness, please suggest me the remedy for it

Hello Doctor I am effecting from skin problem my problem is this 1st there is lot of pimples on my face and 2nd that after shifting in West Indies my face becoming more and more black people called my Blacklish plz sir or mam plz help me if the pimples are finished but their symbol remain on my face solve my problem Name Zeeshan Asghar Age 17 Male I also checked from skin specialist he gave me Ace face wash and tablets Adoxa but no effect byye
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  486
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Any products for the treatment of acne takes time to show results. This is because the condition itself is a chronic condition requiring long term treatment.. Use the face wash and medication as prescribed by your doctor regularly. Keep your skin clean and moist. Avoid handling the pimples with bare hands or washing them as this can worsen the condition.. Follow with a good healthy diet. You can use multivitamins... Reduce the stress levels by means of stress reducing exercises and good sleep.. And most importantly you need to be patient with the treatment, you will find results.. You can take an opinion from one of the dermatologist available here. You can either take an opinion from a mail or speak with the dermatologist. The link would be

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor