Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment of holes on face due to pimples ?

sir,iam suffering from pimples .now those pimples are slowly curing with home remedy treatments but these pimples left and leaving holes in my face . What should i do...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1794
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

There are few remedies for pores,but these are not very effective .To start with you can use any good astringent locally over face.This would help reduce the pore size,but you need to apply it regularly and daily.
Next I would suggest is chemical peels (glycolic acid peels),which works by re-modelling the collagen with the skin.This in turn reduces the pore size.
Lastly,if the above methods doesn't help then you can go for IPL (Intense pulse light) or lasers.This would be a costly treatment and would require multiple sessions.

I hope this would help you decide which treatment to go for. Kindly consult a dermatologist for proper treatment and avoid going to a beauty parlor for any such treatment.

Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor