Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I have had pain on my right lower abdomen. Had ovarian cyst

i have had pain on my right lower abdomin it started around my belly button and moved. the pain is getting worse i have a hard time walking onr beu=ing jarred at all. i have not hungry. i have no fever but i get hot then cold. i have gone to the er and at first they were not sure but now they are saying it was an ovarian cyst i have had ovarian cyst before and this does not feel the same.
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Three things are possible 1 ovarian cyst,2 appendicitis, and a remot possibilities of
diverticulitis and renal colick. Appendicitis, ovarian cyst, and renal colick you can
easily differentiate with the help of USG. If your ovarian cyst was diagnosed with
the help of USG abdomen there is no reason to doubt it severity may differ each time
you get pain. Thanks
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor