Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have erection problem, Will I Bounce back ?

I am a just turned 18 year old male. Strong, healthy and athletic. In my younger years I was the chubby kid so girls weren t a real big option. I started masterbation at about 13 or 14 years old and did it on a very regular basic (at least once a day). I recently got very cute and am getting a lot more attention from the girls. But, with my girlfriend I am having trouble with weak to no erections when we try to have sex. I have stopped masterbating. Erectile dysfunction is not the answer. I have read up on this and most sources say it is a imbalance of hormones from the excessive masterbastion. There are plenty of herbs and pills that say will do the trick to fix the imbalnce, those aren t an option. The main question I have is, will my body naturally fix this imbalance if I stop masterbating? Any tips or advice to help? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  6 Views:  609
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Holy Crap (Last Anon) Your just mean and Rude. Obviously too your female. I will admit I am Female as well. and Trust me..a lot more then you think, we just dont go around to all our friends and talk about it. And hey, when you dont get attention from girls (Seeing as I was the same way, just a girl who didnt get attention from the guys) I turned out to be similiar..just I dont have any problems other then liking sex a lot. LOL Anyways. Sex is for reproduction yes, but it was also given for two people who love each other to enjoy themselves. Im sure that God (if you believe such) who knew all, knew we humans would end up having fun with it.


Why is medicines or Herbs or something not an option. If its a hormone imbalence then you need to take something to balence the hormones back out..once they are balenced, they should stay the same, unless your body completely stopped producing them. You should see a Dr. Dont worry. I had to see a Dr too, I have PCOS.


Im sure this is strange coming from a Female..but Whatever. Take the Adivce if you want. Im just trying to help..

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

sex isa in mind not in genitals. you will get to mood than only you will be able to do sex. so it is not the stop of mastrubation or some pill which will bring you  the desired effect. it is how you approach the problem. if the erection is too weak it may have the reasons. if it is not because of hormaonal balance than it will get fixed itself. if it is because of the hormonal due to some inner disease than it needs to be fixed

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

first of all you are a disgusting, horny young man! sex is to produce children. females don't masturbate to that excessive amount... may the good lord strike you down for being a terrible lover and it is your own fault you shouldn't have jacked off so much and started so young.... buy a t.v and keep it in your pants junior! 

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

shut up u8 have no idea.... r u a dr???

Answered: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
  User's Response

No I am not A Dr, but I did grow up in a hospital pretty much and all Im doing is giving adivce and my opinion. If he wants to take it, thats fine. If not, he doesnt. That doesnt give people the right to come on here and bitch people out for seeking help...

Answered: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
  User's Response

In reference to the 2nd reply from the top:

I am 23 year old female and I have been masterbating since I was about 16. It is a healthy release of neglected sexual tension and it is fun. I have no shame in admitting it, either. Maybe you should try know where to hit and you know how rough or gentle to go.



Maybe you should try masterbating a little before you have sex. Just to get yourself going. My fiance sometimes has to do the same thing. If you still have some issues, I would suggest talking to a doctor and seeing what they have to say. Good Luck!

Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor