Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have cramps & I am kind of freaking out. I have no insurance to visit hospital. What should I do ?

Today is the 8 of march i was not pose to start my period till the 9th. I started on the 27 of feb. and Had extremly having bleeding an clots. and today im bleeding again. Its not heavy more like spotting but i have cramps to im kind of freaking out please help i have no insurance so i need to know if its worth making s hospital visit
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
it is better you should consult gynaecologist and get checked up
a proper diagnosis is must before any treatment
don't worry you will be all right
consult gynaecologist soon
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Please mention if you are married or sexually active also that are you on any hormonal pill to regularize periods.If there is no chance that you are pregnant then probably this is due to hormonal imbalance.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor