I have constipation problem. what are prevention that I should follow ?

Hi , I don t know where should I consult and with which kind of speacialist should i consult. I think i have constipation problem .My stomach clears only once in a day in the morning times .Some people say that for healthy stomach you should clear your stomach twice a day.Recently i realises that there is small protubrance near my anus, which is an unusual kind droplet shape coming out from anus .Around 5months back whenever my stools comes out from my anus, i used to feel little pain [as if there is inner cut inside my anus]with some amount of blood coming from it . i don t know what to do with that ,so i used to apply Smuth [anti hemoroidal cream] by asking with my friends . But right now I am not using any kind of cream and i need yous advice that with which speacialist should i consult and what are prevention that i should follow.Whenever I run for 5mins i used to feel pain in my right hand and i used to feel pain in the right side on the upper part chest so I don t whether it related to that problem or not . THANKING YOU
Wed, 4 May 2011