I have chest pain. I m 18 and was born 2 months premature and a twin

I have been having chest pain on and of for quite a while... At first i thought i strained something or it was growing pains but it is getting more severe and i am having shortness of breath and dizziness . Help I m 18 and was born 2 months premature and a twin... I ve done some resurch and given my moms health and my twins condition at birth (not even a vissable gender died shortly after birth) I m at risk for issues. I ve held off getting it checked due to a lack of insurance...yes i know thats stupid
Mon, 14 Dec 2009