Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I have been suffering from hypothyroidism. need your advice

I am 23 years female, unmarried.I have been suffering from hypothyroidism (TSH-9). I am taking Eltroxin for last 1 and a half months, but I am feeling something in my throat. I want to know thyroid specialist in Madurai
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  255
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Endocrinologist 's  Response
TSH of 9 shows that you have hypothyroidism. Your feel in throat could be due to enlarged thyroid gland. You may require further thyroid hormone tests like free T4 and Thyroid antibodies to decide on further course of treatment. Nothing to be worried as these disease are completely treatable.
Answered: Sun, 9 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor