Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have a ringing sensation in my ear and i am feeling dizzy and clammy

I have this ringing in my ear for a few months. It would come and go. Its now 3 months. I now get real clammy and dizzy and then need to lay down. It sometimes could last for 2 hrs until i feel better. Is there a cure for this. I am seeing a ear specialist in 2 days. They will shoot hot & cold water in my ear. I have no thyroid problem and also did a ct scan and no tumors...I m 43yrs old and was told this may be Merneis or Tinnitus
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  319
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
usually this is caused by water in your ears. the only cure for it is what your doctor is going to do. more water. haha. ironic i know, but i'm 17 and i've had that problem now for 11 years. i gotta get tubes in my ears every 6 months... it's more common than you probably think. i've had to get my ears flushed plenty of times. one main thing is, don't read too much into it. you're gonna scare yourself shitless. good luck with the "flushing". :)
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. M. R. Surabhi's  Response
your symptoms are due to ear disease known as minier's disease,a nerve problem
only an ENT specialist can help you you may require surgery also
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor