Owl Image

What causes constant nausea and dizziness along with stomach pain?

Owl Image
Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Gastroenterologist

Question
Dr. Eni
My daughter is home now and is still nauseous, and dizzy with stomach pain, but is doing better since receiving CBD anally. No reason was ever found for her symptoms. If you have a theory please share it wth me.
Wed, 16 May 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be menieres disease. consult a NEURO OTOLOGIST.

Detailed Answer:
It can be menieres disease.It is an inner ear disease that typically affects one ear. This disease can cause pressure or pain in the ear, severe cases of dizziness or vertigo, hearing loss and a ringing or roaring noise people in their 40s and 50s are much more likely to experience it. This condition is considered to be chronic and there is no cure, but there are various treatment strategies that will minimize the effect on your life and relieve symptoms.

Symptoms include a spinning sensation (vertigo), hearing loss, ear ringing (tinnitus) stomach cramp and ear pressure. The vertigo may cause severe nausea and imbalance. Hearing loss may become permanent.

Doctors usually misses it and patient usually is not relieved with any medication.

Tests suggested-
Caloric test
VEMP
Stabilometry.

Meications-
Take tab Serc
Tab stemetil
both are prescription medicine.
Consult a neuro otologist for the same.ENT can’t handle such cases.

Regards!

Follow-up: What causes constant nausea and dizziness along with stomach pain? 31 minutes later
Thank you..I will forward this to her ..XXXX. XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Your welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks do write a review.
Regards!