What causes constant nausea and dizziness along with stomach pain?
My daughter is home now and is still nauseous, and dizzy with stomach pain, but is doing better since receiving CBD anally. No reason was ever found for her symptoms. If you have a theory please share it wth me.
Can be menieres disease. consult a NEURO OTOLOGIST.
It can be menieres disease.It is an inner ear disease that typically affects one ear. This disease can cause pressure or pain in the ear, severe cases of dizziness or vertigo, hearing loss and a ringing or roaring noise people in their 40s and 50s are much more likely to experience it. This condition is considered to be chronic and there is no cure, but there are various treatment strategies that will minimize the effect on your life and relieve symptoms.
Symptoms include a spinning sensation (vertigo), hearing loss, ear ringing (tinnitus) stomach cramp and ear pressure. The vertigo may cause severe nausea and imbalance. Hearing loss may become permanent.
Doctors usually misses it and patient usually is not relieved with any medication.
Take tab Serc
both are prescription medicine.
Consult a neuro otologist for the same.ENT can’t handle such cases.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant nausea and dizziness diebetic
- Constant nausea fatigue bloated stomach and chest congestion cause
- Almost constant nausea causes
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- Stomach pains with lethargy and dizziness causes
- What be the cause of constant nausea and vomiting sensation
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What could be causing dizziness and stomach pain simultaneously
- What causes nausea stomach pain before pooping
- Headaches constant nausea stomach pains extreme fatigue diarrhea reasons