Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have a regular hair falls, what can i do?

i have a regular hair falls. i need a tablet nameor the name of the tonix or oil .please help me from this problem ......................
Asked On : Fri, 14 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem.We should treat the cause of hair fall like dandruff or anything else.If you have no problem then have nutritious food, lots of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits.You can use kover-h tablet daily one for 3 months and use almond hair oil.
Hope i answered your query.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor