Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have a ovary problem, kindly help me

I am a woman at the age of 41 years old. me and my son dad would like to have more children. but after removing the 3 year implant last year October. I have not seen a period. I recently had a hormones blood test done. and it showed that I am not ovulating. then my gp told me that my ovary is not stimulating. which is why i have not been able to release any eggs from the ovary's. please could you tell me the treatment for that. I am having an ultra sound scan done 19th may 2010. I am seeing the consultant at the woman's health clinic in august 11th. but I am trying to get a appointment for as soon as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
There are certain medications to stimulate ovum production. Discuss it with your gynecologist. But ofcourse age is not a supportive factor for successful pregnancy.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
many thanks for you advice doctor. i am seeing the gyneecologist at the hospital tomorrow after noon. so i be getting it treated now. many thanks
Answered: Tue, 8 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor