Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I have Digestive problem, how can I solve it ?

I am pooing yellow liquid with some specimens of previously eaten food un-digested. My lower stomach will not stop hurting, and I know for a fact i am not pregnant. Whats wrong with me and how can i solve it ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  785
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
it is mandatory that u see a gynec and get an USG done as soon as possible to rule out any underlying causes. If your USG is normal, then I can suggest u some homeopathic medicines to get rid of your problem.
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
hi....dear user..according to your complaint ., it could be Reflux oesopagitis.with duodenal ulcer is due to taking of irregular diet and with spicy food..,
1) stop all spicy foods, and fast, and readymade tinned foods.,
2) take plenty of oral fluids.,
3) Recomend regular little quantity bland nonspicy food..,
4) Before breakfast take orally Omeprazole with domperidone for 15 days 5) take Antacid syrup three times daily.
6) take orally Cisapramide,domperidone and pantoprizloe evening times (combination drug ex.Moza plus)...if not respond..consult Gastroenterologist o.k.bye
Answered: Sun, 23 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor