I had some pain in my left leg & upper arms

few days ago i had some pain in my left leg, then next day my upper arms experienced the same pain
Mon, 5 Aug 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be related to benign causes like electrolyte imbalance, calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency, etc. Most of the times these symptoms can be taken care of by taking electrolyte rich fluids and calcium & vitamin D3 supplements.
Hope this helps you.You can cosult me again directly through my profile http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-saurabh-gupta/64132
Regards.
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
could b a coincidental trauma tto arm and leg both. or some infection producing fever and this pain . nothing to worry it wl go off .
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. A minor infection (viral infection) can cause body aches.. take plenty of fluids during the day... you should feel better with it.. Good nutrition should also help.. If the pain is persisting or is very severe it would be better to see a doctor...

Take electral water. It will come down.

Electral, hey it is only for loose motions.

No, electral is given to replenish minerals and that helps in muscle pain.

Thanks a lot, even I had similar complaint. I am thankful to this site.

The pain could be due to mental tension as well, as it is vague in presentation.