Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I had lots of pain in big toe, what should I do ?

i had a ingrown toenail removed about 6 months ago and my toe was numb for about 4 months, and for the past 3 weeks it hurts even worse then when i had a ingrown toenail. what can it be and what should i do? oh i am also 5 months pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  396
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
Ingrown toe nail, if not removed properly can grow back. Since you are having pain again, get it re-examined, you might need to get it removed again. Also you are pregnant, so increase in weight can also lead to increase in pain.
Answered: Thu, 1 Jul 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum ,please take injection neurobion daily for 7 days ,have neurobion tablet daily ,apply candid-d cream locally and
take consultation with a surgeon as soon as possible,take care
Answered: Fri, 4 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor