Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I had a hole in my heart which closed by itself. Now I have chest pain when I am hungry. Can an online doctor tell me if it is serious ?

hello, I am a 16 year old girl and I was born with a very small hole in my heart which has closed during time. I am very skinny, during my childhood I suffered from chest pains alot of the time. These gradually faded, nowadays I usually get these pains when I have not been eating well and am hungry, usually at night, do you think it is something serious? They usually dissappear after I have eaten well.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
as you have mentioned that you suffer from pain mostly in night when you have not eaten well and disappears after eating well, so this is nothing to worry about, as it is because of hyper acidity due to empty stomach. so no need to worry. eat well and stay healthy..
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor