Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I get stomach upsets after eating outside food. Can an online doctor help me ?

Hello doctor , im 33 yr old. Recently (6 months) i ate hotel food contineously (Thrice a week). Past one month im getting stomach problem. After taken hotel food (Even good restaurant) the next day morning stomach getting pain, discentry & digestion problem. Am i become a normal after one week only (Contineous one week i have taken only curd rice). Pl, suggest & advise for further
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi saravanan..

Eat bland diet for 15 days drink lot of fluids, dont keep urself hungry, if problem persists consult ur doctor for proper treatment.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You need to dewormin yourself and then take medicines for gastritis/ antacids and some enzymes. In ayurveda chitrak vati and livomyn work good in such cases.
dr.Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic ....
You should be having Acid peptic disease (gastritis in simple terms) in initial stages which is getting aggravated when you eat spicy foods at hotels outside.
You can swith over for les spicy foods , as spicy foods increase the problem or can take drugs to releave your problems - Cap Omez 20 mg once day at night.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor