Gretings from health care magic
The speaking singing are controlled by your tongue, the muscles controlling the tongue movement, larynx
, the speech center in brain and your hearing capacity. The low and high spech is controlled by the trachea. in your case you have the problem in speaking but not singing. but you have not told in detail either you are stamering or totttering during speaking or what. When you dont have any problem in singing that means you can take low or high pitch. so there is no physical problem in your larynx. If you would have any abnormalities in spech center then also you can not sing properly.
There are many causes of stamering or tottering and that can be called phonographic dyslexia
. It can be corrected by your daily practice, self confident, and homeopathy
treatment. Yes you have to be confident enough that you are speaking right way and never bring any fear or anxiety
before speaking that you can not speak correctly. Be positive and confident. Practice talking always. stand in front of a miror and start talking any subject. you can talk at any subject for practicing in your family memeber like mother, father, brother and sister. Never divert your mind if any body is laughing or smiling at your speak. just take it easy. You shouls take some constitutional homeopathy treatment that can be helpful also.
some important tips
1. Don't smoke.
2. Avoid alcohol.
3. Avoid clearing your throat. It's one of the worst things you can do. Swallow instead.
4. Avoid coughing. If it persists, take meds.
5. Don't whisper.
6. Avoid strenuous exercise like running, and weightlifting. Light exercise like walking, biking, and yoga
7. Keep the cords lubricated. Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
8. Cut out the caffeine
9. Suck throat lozenges, but nothing with menthol, which dries the cords. Read the labels - there are cough drops that don't have menthol.
10. Chant OM regularly for few minutes.
Hope it will be helpful for you