Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I am worried about my 2 yrs old kid that my thoughts and behaviour may effect his future life

I am 32. I am an Engineering grad but a house wife. There s always waxing and waning in my thoughts. Sometimes i feel very confident and someother time i feel very low. most of the times i feel worthless and feel like dying. I hate my mom and the way she brought me up. she always restricts me from mingling with others which i like very much. again i feel that i am thinking wrong about my mom. I have 2 year old kid. My thoughts and behaviour may effect his further life. I am totally worried. very confused about myself
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

I hope this answer finds you in better health than when you wrote it.

Low mood, negative pattern of thinking, mood swings etc are suggestive of depression amongst many problems.

There are many ways in which this can be helped (Medication and formal taking therapies for confiremd clincial depression ) and if it is not , then as well, talking about your problems itself can help to a large extent.

Do consult a mental health care professional.

Answered: Fri, 28 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor