Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

I am undergoing an allergic reaction on my chin because of sunburn, What are the best remedies ?

i am 16 years old 5 2 and 130 lbs. I recentley got sunburnt on my face and tried putting a moisturizer on my face and the next day i had a scab on my chin. im thinking its a rash and i might of had an allergic reaction. how can i get rid of it?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
if you are getting blisters contact the dermatologist
you can use aloevera gel with Lidocaine .it will reduce the pain
next time you are going outside apply sunscreen 30 min before .
you can use umbrella when going out
drink a lot of water
use of some multivitamins containing vit B comlex,Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta-carotene.
take care
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor