I am taking medication for severe cold. Will it affect on my fertility, had a vaginal infection

hello Dr, I am 27 married working woman.I am suffering from Bronchitis for past five months. Past three months it was severe. Last two months it was subsided mostly. But when i used to take some cool food stuff s more or outside water, i am getting more cough and some sound is coming while breathing from lungs. Now i got cold again. will it again increase and lead to some severe problem? Do i need to take any rest at home? when i referred doctor , he said its a kind of allergy and he preferred the following tablets: phamox 250 DT - 3 for 1 day (3 days). tebrosal - 1 for a day(30 days) Cetrisas 10 mg - 1 for a day(30 days) I am trying for baby and i had vaginal infection before a month. Is consuming two much tablets will make me to not get pregnant?(I am afaid to take antibiotics . Since i already took and i didnt get well.) Please advise..
Fri, 20 May 2011