Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from stress, can any one help ?

Hello I am suffering from severe work related stress... can any one help? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Oct 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  424
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
dont think too much about those thing which is not in hand. go for morning walk or evening mark. do deep breathing exercise. drink lot of water. and eat more seasonal fruits... if u r in mumbai u can contact me...
Answered: Sun, 10 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
what if some one has been dealing with a mental person mosts of there lives....can they claim PTSD
Answered: Wed, 27 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Please also consider meditation. Take some time just for yourself. It's very important.
Answered: Mon, 11 Oct 2010
  User's Response
Acne in teenage is common, and goes away by itself.
If you are older, consider treatment. A dermatologist or a homoeopath can help you.
Answered: Mon, 25 Oct 2010
  User's Response
Sorry, this was for another post, misplaced.
Answered: Mon, 25 Oct 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor